27 September 2021 - Montreal
The React developer will be responsible for implementing different instances and components with our front-end and back-end team to create outstanding experiences.
For example, you could be involved in projects such as:
- Custom product builder
- Unique e-commerce immersion
- Participate in world-class projects
Knowledge and experience required
- Excellent knowledge of React (more than 5 years)
- Strong knowledge of React/span>
- Mastery of dev frameworks
- Knowledge of API structures
- CSS / HTML / JS and all the basic elements of the business
- Mastery of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Teamwork and functional in several environments and projects
Advantages and benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Hybrid work (office and/or tele-work)
- Massage therapy (you are entitled to 1 massage per month, offered by a massage therapist at the workplace)
- Paid gym (for teleworking members)
- Lunches offered by Annexe (catered at the workplace)
- TAll computer equipment provided to you/span>
Annexe specializes in the creation of websites, web applications and custom solutions.
Innovation, performance, transparency; that’s our DNA!
We invest a lot in research and development as well as in training to have the best development team. All this, with the goal of offering the best web technologies available to our clients.