8 October 2021 - Montreal
We are looking for a passionate person for our WordPress mandates. The developer will be responsible for developing sites under our WordPress stack in collaboration with our web development team of a dozen talents.
- Custom themes
- Mastery of taxonomy and CPT principles
- Mastery of WordPress development frameworks
- Use of ACF and CPT UI
- CSS / HTML / JS / JQUERY custom
- Always be aware of performance and SEO issues
Knowledge and experience required
- At least 1 year as a WordPress developer
- You breathe CSS and have the desire to make efficient code
- Team player and functional in multiple environments and projects
- Proficiency in versioning tools (GIT)
Advantages and benefits
- Hybrid work (office and/or tele-work)
- Massage therapy (you are entitled to 1 massage per month, offered by a massage therapist at the workplace)
- Paid gym (for telecommuting members)
- Lunches offered by Annexe (catered at the workplace)
- All computer equipment provided to you
Annexe specializes in the creation of websites, web applications and custom solutions.
Innovation, performance, transparency; that’s our DNA!
We invest a lot in research and development as well as in training to have the best development team. All this, with the goal of offering the best web technologies available to our clients.