Web Project Manager
8 October 2021 - Montreal
We are looking for a Web Project Manager. The person will be responsible for managing web projects in collaboration with our clients and our production team and will actively participate in project evaluations and daily follow-up with clients.
Knowledge and experience required
- 3 years experience as a web or IT project manager
- Attention to detail and customer relations (trust)
- Mastery of management tools (Excel, Word, Gantt chart, planning, …)
- Clearly communicates needs to both clients and the production team
- Analytical mind and web strategy
- Teamwork and functional in multiple environments and projects
Advantages and benefits
- Hybrid work (office and/or tele-work)
- Massage therapy (you are entitled to 1 massage per month, offered by a massage therapist at the workplace)
- Paid gym (for telecommuting members)
- Lunches offered by Annexe (catered at the workplace)
- All computer equipment provided to you
Annexe specializes in the creation of websites, web applications and custom solutions.
Innovation, performance, transparency; that’s our DNA!
We invest a lot in research and development as well as in training to have the best development team. All this, with the goal of offering the best web technologies available to our clients.